what is connective tissue ? explain.
Asked by nky6009 | 29th Jul, 2018, 09:50: AM
Connective tissue is a type of animal tissue that connects organs of the body. Connective tissues have mechanical characteristics of soft tissue. They aid in major packing material, organ framework, provide lubrication, and in the passage of blood vessels and nerves. There are three types of connective tissue in animals- proper connective tissues, supportive connective tissue and fluid conenctive tissue.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 29th Jul, 2018, 12:01: PM
- While playing football Rahul fell down and felt a searing pain in his ankle. His ankle joint looks normal in shape but there was a slight swelling. i. What kind of tissue injury did Rahul experience? a. Bone injury b. Ligament injury c. Tendon injury d. Muscle injury
- what are the types of tissues
- definition of tissues
- what is ligament
- Please give a detailed diagram of areolar and adipose connective tissue with proper explanation of each component of it.
- Name the following given below: a) Outermost protective tissue b) Layer below cortex c) A bundle containing complex permanent tissue d) Tissue responsible for conduction of water (NOTE: The following picture will help)
- what will happen if bone is dipped in hydrochloric acid(HCI) ?
- Why is blood is called as fluid connetive tissue?
- Discuss the advantages of blood being a liquid tissue.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number