what is clock wise and anti clock wise moments
Asked by raptor221000 | 20th May, 2021, 01:22: PM
Direction of rotation is same as the direction of clock hands are moving , then this direction is called clockwise direction.
Opposite direction of rotation is counterclockwise direction . Please see how the clock hands are moving in analog clock
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 20th May, 2021, 01:45: PM
- What is principle of moments?
- what is force
- What is couple
- ques.6 and 7
- A uniform metre scale is balanced at 60 cm mark,when weights of 5 gf and 40 gf are suspendedat 10cm and 80 cm mark respectively.Weight of the metre rule will be a) 45 gf b)55 gf c) 65 gf d)None
- P,Qand R are the coplanar forces each of magnitude 4 N shown in the adjoining diagram..the point Of lies in the same plane...calculate a. the least moment about O. b. the greatest moment about O a. the
- what do known about force
- How can torque be increased or decreased and what is couple arm??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number