What is chemotheraphy?
Asked by apoorva2000ojha | 3rd Oct, 2014, 04:51: PM
Chemotherapy is the use of drugs (chemicals) to kill cancer cells.In some cases chemotherapy alone can get rid of the cancer completely.Chemotherapy drugs may be applied into the bloodstream to attack cancer cells throughout the body, or they can be delivered directly to specific cancer sites.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd Oct, 2014, 08:36: PM
- What precautions we have to take when we have cancer
- organ specific and Tissue-specific manifestation
- What is causative agent of AIDS?
- How to calculate bmi? If my weight is 55 kg and my height is 150 cm then how to calculate the bmi?? Explain it briefly please???
- which medicine can cure malaria??
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number