What is chemical reaction with example
Asked by mr.yashpal2012 | 2nd Sep, 2020, 09:46: PM
Please click on Chemical Reactions to view the solution to your query.
Reaction of formation of water from hydrogen and oxygen is an example of a chemical reaction.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Sep, 2020, 11:06: AM
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
- what is redox reaction
- how to make compound
- Balance the equation?
- Why all oxidation reactions are not combustion reaction..?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number