what is chemical change
Asked by 1505dmsahab2020 | 6th Jun, 2020, 02:05: PM
A chemical change occurs when the substance's composition is changed. When bonds are broken and new ones are formed a chemical change occurs.Change in colour or temperature are the characteristics of chemical change.Burning cooking and rusting are the few common examples of chemical change of the substance.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 6th Jun, 2020, 02:29: PM
- physical ghange
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
- if keep the biscuits in cooler area it will become soft but if biscuits keep in refrigerator it will not become soft. why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number