What is charge?
Asked by bosesreyan | 13th Apr, 2015, 10:43: PM
Electric charge is something possessed by material objects that makes it possible for them to exert electrical force and to respond to electrical force. It is a characteristic that accompanies fundamental particles like proton, electron. There are mainly two types of charges, positive and negative. Force between charges can be attractive or repulsive accoedingly as charges are unlike or like.
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 15th Apr, 2015, 09:23: AM
- Why is the the negative terminal of the battery in a circuit don't repel the negatively charged electrons which are flowing in a circuit as per the direction of the current
- Is electric power related to time?
- What is electric current?
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- What is current
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- solve the question
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number