what is centroid of triangle

Asked by paritosh jain | 1st Dec, 2012, 12:01: PM

Expert Answer:

In a triangle meeting point of all the medians is called a centroid.

Answered by  | 1st Dec, 2012, 10:47: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.