what is cause of quantizaion of charge
Asked by sagarjeevtani | 19th May, 2015, 03:39: PM
All objects acquire charge by transfer or sharing of charges. Now, through experiments it was learnt that the charge transfer is through transfer of electrons.
Hence, in any charging process a certain number of electrons are transferred. Assigning this certainty to the number of electrons (or for that matter any charge) is the main cause of quantization.
Quantization basically means assigning a numeric and a specific value to any entity. Hence, charges are quantized.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 19th May, 2015, 04:40: PM
- if we rubbed comb in hair and then we brought near paper then we see they get attract each other ,so in that case comb is negative or positive charge ?
- charge of electron is negative but in solving numericals why we take charge of the electron POSITIVE?????
- Pick the true statements about electric field lines It provides information about the direction of the electric field Electric field lines provide information about the type of charge Electric field lines provide information about the field strength All of the above
- when some charge given to a material spreads on the entire surface, it is a conductor. how? explain
- a charged sheet having surface charge density 15 ^-4 cm^-2 is given. find charge on sheet if it's surface area is 1000 cm^ 2
- state and explain coulombs law
- what is electrostatic
- what is electric field
- Q - 11
- Q - 10
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number