what is cause of quantizaion of charge
Asked by sagarjeevtani | 19th May, 2015, 03:39: PM
All objects acquire charge by transfer or sharing of charges. Now, through experiments it was learnt that the charge transfer is through transfer of electrons.
Hence, in any charging process a certain number of electrons are transferred. Assigning this certainty to the number of electrons (or for that matter any charge) is the main cause of quantization.
Quantization basically means assigning a numeric and a specific value to any entity. Hence, charges are quantized.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 19th May, 2015, 04:40: PM
- two Two charged particles of the equal charges are placed 1 metre apart. The initial acceleration of each of them is 1 metre per second if there are equal mass is 10 10 raise to minus 3 find the charge on each of them.
- An air-core capacitor is charged by a battery. After disconnecting it from the battery, a dielectric slab is fully inserted in between its plates. Now, which of the following quantities remains constant? A) Energy B) Voltage C) Electric Field D) Charge
- What will be the solution of Sin(3x) = 1/2 in the interval (pi, 2pi)
- Please explain that how can we make a body positively charged by earthing
- from electrostatics, volume charge distribution is when charge is uniformly distributed over the volume. Does it mean the charge is through out volume means inside the conductor also. As per me charge stays only on surface not inside the conductor than how volume charge distribution makes sense ?
- From class 12 electro statics. Why insulater get polarised when they are near to charged body when there is no free electron in insulater? as small piece of paper get polarised and gets stick to charged comb ???
- Good afternoon sir, Sir could you provide me all the definitions and derivations of Physics of class 12 CBSE board
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number