what is breeding ?
Asked by rachnabirla1978 | 16th Jul, 2015, 08:05: PM
Breeding is the process of reproducing offsprings of the same kind or hybrid. Breeding can happen between the organisms of the same species.
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 17th Jul, 2015, 09:20: AM
- Give a brief description of the process of synthesis of food in green plant. Distinguish between parasites and saprotrophs?
- What is autotrophs
- Do we cultivate only food crops? Which other food do we cultivated
- tell ANS
- The insectivorous plant in the following is ________. i. Cuscuta ii. Venus flytrap iii. Mistletoe iv. Lichens
- what is germition
- what is nutrition and write the name of the nutrients?
- what r parasitic plants
- what is parasites
- SIR/MA'AM I HAVE A DOUBT SAPROTROPHS HAVE SAPROTROPHIC MODE OF NUTRITION SO PARASITE HAVE WHICH TYPE OF NUTRITION
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number