what is boric power?
Asked by 153hsb | 15th Jun, 2015, 08:29: PM
Boric acid also called as boracic acid or orthoboric acid is a weak, monobasic lewis acid of boron often used as an antiseptic, insecticide. It has the chemical formula H3BO3.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 16th Jun, 2015, 10:36: AM
- what is frictional force
- You have to shift a heavy box in the store room.Which method you will use to reduce your effort and why?
- How static friction work ?
- Q. Will force or friction come into play when a rain drop rolls down a glass window plane?
- why does rolling friction create lesser friction compared to the force created while sliding or dragging?
- how static friction is dieefernt than sliding friction?
- 1.Explain four method by which friction between two solids surface in contact can be reduced.
- Why is it difficult to light a matchstick by striking it on a smooth surface?
- Is friction a self adjusting force?
- Name two common lubricants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number