what is bonding
Asked by lakshmikantbiswas.lkb | 9th Sep, 2020, 09:57: PM
A bond is the force which holds two or more atoms together in a stable molecule. Formation of bond is called as bonding.
Answered by Ravi | 10th Sep, 2020, 09:57: AM
- When temperature is increased kinetic energy of molecule
- What is mechanical energy?.
- which bonds are broken and which bonds are formed during a chemical reaction?
- How to balanced equation
- how to balance equation
- What is laughing gas
- How to balance. Kmno4+H2SO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+H2O+o2
- How to balance equation of all type
- what is the factor which forming the chemical reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number