what is biology
Asked by dsoumitra759 | 20th Sep, 2020, 10:25: AM
Biology is a science of nature that deals with life and living organisms, comprising of life structure, function, evolution etc.
Answered by | 20th Sep, 2020, 09:36: PM
- species and genus find question answer only two paragraph
- what is taxonomy
- chemistry father
- what is binomial nomenclature
- Biology father's ?
- .Define impulsive force. Show that impulse as the product of force & time.
- what is diversity
- sir tell about Ernest mayer
- what is meant nomenclature
- what is cellular organisation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number