What is biological diversity
Asked by Mukeshkumaratwa07 | 1st Feb, 2019, 07:11: PM
Biological diversity is the variability among living organisms from all sources, including terrestrial, marine, and other aquatic ecosystems and the ecological complexes of which they are part; this includes diversity within species, between species, and of ecosystems.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Feb, 2019, 10:53: PM
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is species
- what is homeostastis
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number