what is biological catalist
Asked by | 26th Feb, 2008, 02:42: PM
Enzymes are often referred to as the biological catalyst. They alter the rate of metabolic reactions in living bodies by respiration, photosynthesis and making new proteins.
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:09: PM
- What are ribozymes?
- What is the active site of an enzyme?
- What is a chemical reaction?
- Write the expression used for the rate of physical or chemical process.
- Define substrate.
- Write the symbolic depiction of the conversion of substrate to product.
- Define activation energy.
- Define optimum temperature.
- Define optimum pH.
- Define inhibitor.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number