What is benzylic halide? Give the structure.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The compounds in which the halogen atom is bonded to an sp3-hybridised carbon atom next to an aromatic ring is called benzylic halide.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What happens when methyl chloride is treated with Na in presence of dry ether?
- Why para product is major than ortho product
- How to differentiate sn1 reaction from sn2 reaction
- 3bromo pentane
- Arrange each set of compound in order of increasing boiling points 1). Bromomethane, bromoform, choloromethane dibromethane
- Compound which can show optical isomerism (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Give the IUPAC name of the compound CH3CH (Cl) CH (Br) CH3.
- Write the structures of the following organic halogen compound. 2-Chloro-3-methylpentane.
- What is the general formula for alkyl halide?
- What is the common name of 1, 3-Dibromobenzene?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number