What Is BAWRI
Asked by rko | 14th Dec, 2015, 07:26: PM
Bawri were deep step wells built into the ground. It was tjhe traditional way of rainwater harvesting.These were built to store rain water. When it rains, the water accumulates in the tank. So, as they are bulit deep into the ground, the water do not evaporate easily and can be used during water shortage.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Dec, 2015, 08:07: AM
- depletion of water table is due to
- How can groundwater be replenished?
- In an artesian spring, the water flows through a. The cracks b. The bed rock c. More than one spring d. The water table
- Q-1 What cause depletion of under groundwater?
- What is the effect of concretization on the ground water levels?
- What do you understand by aquifer?
- Which two natural forces may deplete the water table?
- What is infiltration? How does it occur?
- What do you understand by water table? Name the factors that affect water table.
- (a) On digging a hole in the ground near a water body, we find the soil to be moist. Why?(b) How can we pump out the water in the aquifers?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number