What is banking of roads?
Asked by pradnya.rath55 | 22nd Feb, 2019, 01:36: PM
Hint as per reference.
The phenomenon of raising the outer edge of the curved-road above the inner edge is to provide necessary centripetal force to the vehicles to take a safer turn and the curved road is called Banking of Roads
Answered by | 24th Feb, 2019, 04:41: PM
- The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt? 2500 kg 250 kg 25 kg 2.5 kg
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number