What is bad zone?
Asked by labheshvaidya | 26th Apr, 2019, 05:39: PM
Ozone occurs in two layers of the atmosphere.
- The layer closest to the Earth's surface is the troposphere. Here, ground-level or bad ozone is an air pollutant that is harmful to breathe and it damages crops, trees and other vegetation.
- The second layer of the atmosphere is the stratosphere or the good ozone layer. It extends upward from about 6 to 30 miles and protects life on Earth from the sun's harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 26th Apr, 2019, 05:57: PM
- What is the effect of biomagnification on organisms of different trophic levels, especially the tertiary consumers?
- How doesw water shed management increases biomass production
- dumping of non biodegradable wastes reduce crop yield . why?
- Please solve this below question
- define the term biomagnification
- explain the phenomenon of biological magnification .How does it affect organisms belonging to different tropic level particularly the tertiary consumers
- Recycling is a good method for conservation of resources and disposal of waste. Justified the statement
- How is ozone made and how it is destroyed?
- How the hole in ozone can be minimised means how to prevent ozone layer
- what is biomagnification?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number