what is atoms
Asked by Dorilal | 10th Oct, 2015, 12:02: PM
An atom is the basic unit of an element.
It consists fo three particles such as proton, neutron and electron.
Proton and neutron are present in the nucleus while electron revolves around the nucleus of the atom.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 10th Oct, 2015, 01:33: PM
- name and write the formula of atleast 20 elements of everyday use
- the ratio by mass of nitrogen and hydrogen in ammonia is 14:3 . calculate the ratio by number of atoms of elements in ammonia molecule .
- Assertion reason (A) phosphate ion is a polyatomic anion (R) in phosphate anion 5 atoms are present
- calculate the formula unit mass of CaCl2
- Calculate the molecular mass of h20
- find molar mass of sodium carbonate
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number