what is atomicity?
Asked by pahiroy1221 | 21st Jul, 2015, 08:25: PM
It is the number of atoms present in a molecule of an element.
Example: Atomicity of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and chlorine is 2, for ozone it is 3 and for phosphorus it is 4.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 22nd Jul, 2015, 09:04: AM
- are atoms so small
- what is molecular mass
- Why water is considered a compound? Mention two points
- What is the difference between Atoms and Molecules and Moles?
- What is variable valency?
- write the molecular formula of alluminium oxide
- what is independent existence
- what are atoms
- smallest atom
- convert the following temperature into Kelvin scale 30 degree Celsius 27 degree Celsius
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number