what is atmospheric pressure
Asked by shivnathsinghshivnath900 | 12th Jan, 2021, 04:40: PM
Atmospheric pressure is the air pressure which is exerted by the weight of air present in the atmosphere.
Answered by Ramandeep | 12th Jan, 2021, 10:48: PM
- atmosphere pressure measurement instrument
- Atmospheric pressure is maximum ??
- The 10% of total volume of the barometer liquid (mercury) contains impurities having an average density 5 g cm-3. When this faulty barometer is used to measure the atmospheric pressure it reads 80 cm of the liquid column. Determine the correct atmo spheric pressure.
- why the water from injection without needle does not fall down
- What will happen if the atmospheric pressure of the earth suddenly becomes zero?
- Explain any two activities in everyday life related to atmospheric pressure
- why do sea drivers wear well designed suits?
- the nose of some people starts bleeding athigher higher altitudes.why?
- (a) What do you understand by the term atmospheric pressure? (b) What is the cause of atmospheric pressure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number