what is atmosphere.
Asked by sangumishra13 | 31st Jul, 2021, 05:13: PM
An atmosphere is a layer or set of layer that surrounds a planet. There are 5 layers in earth's atmosphere.
Answered by Ravi | 1st Aug, 2021, 05:01: PM
- what is Hygrometer?
- what is atmosphere
- What produces weather? Explain
- Tell me that........ Q. What is the difference between weather and climate
- what is humidity
- What is humidity
- (i) Why the maximum and minimum temperature of cities is higher than in rural areas?(ii) Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- When is air considered saturated?
- Why does relative humidity change over a day?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number