What is asphyxiation?
Asked by princesszahara26 | 19th Apr, 2018, 11:10: PM
Asphyxiation is a condition wherein a person suffocates due to the lack of oxygen supply causing unconsciousness. The main cause being alcohol and drug abuse
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Apr, 2018, 08:26: AM
- Alcohol is harmful as drink
- assertion:- dope test is used to estimate the level of blood alchohol by analyzing breath of person drinking alcohol reason:- a drunken person feels less talkative and is ussualy tense please tell whether both statements , only assertion ,only reason , or both statements are true by giving detail of each
- What is nausea
- How do cytokine barriers provide innate immunity in humans?
- (a) Name the source plant of heroin drug. How is it obtained from the plant? (b) Write the effects of heroin on the human body.
- Mention the useful as well as the harmful drug obtained from the latex of Poppy plant.
- In what different forms is the tobacco used? Name its addicting component.
- Name the plant source of the drug popularly called "smack'. How does it affect the body of the abuser?
- How does smoking cause oxygen deficiency in body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number