what is an induced current ?
Asked by akshayadas25 | 23rd Dec, 2018, 04:57: PM
Current produce in a conductor due to change in magnetic flux through the region is called induced current.
Magnetic flux is product of magnetic field and area of Cross scection.
Like current produce in generator is induced current.
Answered by Ankit K | 24th Dec, 2018, 03:28: PM
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- What is electro magnetic induction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number