What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
Asked by Pateltithi64 | 3rd Feb, 2021, 10:06: AM
Electromagnet is a temporary magnet which behaves like a magnet only when electric current flows through it. When the electric current is switched off it looses its magnetism. An electromagnet is a magnet consisting of soft iron core wounded by an insulating copper wire.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Feb, 2021, 11:27: AM
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- What is electro magnetic induction?
- what is an induced current ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number