What is always present in the air?
Asked by 235491283778099 | 19th Aug, 2018, 03:10: PM
Air around us is a mixture of many gases and dust particles. It contains 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.03% carbon dioxide and very small amounts of other gases. Air also contains a variable amount of water vapour.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Aug, 2018, 12:31: PM
- what is the use of nitrogen
- what is air
- What is atmosphere?
- Isthe air a compound or a mixture?
- Name the component of air present in a small amount but plays an important role.
- What is the source of oxygen gas in air?
- What are the major sources of water vapor in air?
- What is the role of water vapor in the working of water cycle?
- Which component of air does not burn itself but allow other things to burn in it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number