what is air
Asked by rockstarkunal36 | 2nd Jan, 2021, 01:19: PM
Air is the Earth's atmospere that we can feel on our body (skin). It is a gaseous mixture which majorly comprises of nitrogen, oxygen and carbon di oxide. Air does not have a fixed shape, but it can exert or change with the pressure.
Answered by | 3rd Jan, 2021, 11:34: AM
- what is the use of nitrogen
- What is atmosphere?
- Isthe air a compound or a mixture?
- What is always present in the air?
- Name the component of air present in a small amount but plays an important role.
- What is the source of oxygen gas in air?
- What are the major sources of water vapor in air?
- What is the role of water vapor in the working of water cycle?
- Which component of air does not burn itself but allow other things to burn in it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number