what is adipose tissue?
Asked by Amanjot | 18th Jul, 2016, 07:55: PM
Adipose tissue is a type of connective tissue composed of adipocytes which is found beneath the skin and around the kidneys. Its function is to store energy in the form of fats which acts as an insulator.It insulates the body and prevents the loss of heat.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Jul, 2016, 07:40: AM
- what is mascular tissue
- While playing football Rahul fell down and felt a searing pain in his ankle. His ankle joint looks normal in shape but there was a slight swelling. i. What kind of tissue injury did Rahul experience? a. Bone injury b. Ligament injury c. Tendon injury d. Muscle injury
- what are the types of tissues
- definition of tissues
- what is ligament
- Please give a detailed diagram of areolar and adipose connective tissue with proper explanation of each component of it.
- Name the following given below: a) Outermost protective tissue b) Layer below cortex c) A bundle containing complex permanent tissue d) Tissue responsible for conduction of water (NOTE: The following picture will help)
- what is connective tissue ? explain.
- what will happen if bone is dipped in hydrochloric acid(HCI) ?
- Why is blood is called as fluid connetive tissue?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number