what is acrosome and its uses.
Asked by Petulla Mishra | 16th Nov, 2014, 07:50: PM
The acrosome is a specialized organelle found on sperm cells. It wraps around the head of the sperm and contains enzymes to help the sperm penetrate the egg cell. Organisms that reproduce sexually rely on the acrosome to help their sperm enter the egg.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 17th Nov, 2014, 08:38: AM
- what is means of fertilisation
- the fusion of ovum and sperm is called
- what is embryo
- how do twice baby forms
- Difference between male urethra and female urethra
- What is the process to enter Male sprem cell into the female
- What is fertilisation
- how do hens lay egg
- what is externa and Internal fertilization
- What is zygote?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number