What is acre
Asked by vinitbansode78.7spicertl | 20th May, 2020, 11:50: AM
For the measurement of bigger area such as piece of a land or a building like mall, a larger unit of area is used called acre.
1 acre = 4046.85 m2
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th May, 2020, 01:12: PM
- 1 m3 = 100 liter
- derive the relation between m ³ and cm³
- volume of square?
- what do you mean by term area
- Define the term volume of an object
- What is the SI unit of volume
- if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number