What is acid rain?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
When acid from the atmosphere is deposited on the earth's surface it is known as acid rain. When pH of the rain water drops below 5.6 it is called as acid rain.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is smog?
- What are the different types of smog?
- Why carbon monoxide is poisonous?
- How the global warming can be reduced?
- What are the major contributors to acid rain?
- What are the harmful effects of acid rain?
- What are the major gaseous pollutants?
- How particulate matter affects air pollution?
- What are CFCs?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number