what is accleration rest define
Asked by krishanredhu43 | 25th Jul, 2020, 08:41: AM
A body is said to possess the acceleration at rest when it has zero velocity and some force is just started acting on the body.In this scenerio the body is said to possess acceleration without moving but if the force continue to persist the body will start moving.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 25th Jul, 2020, 01:29: PM
- Why pressure is scalar whereas momentum is vector Quantity
- A cyclist travels a distance of 4 km from P and Q and then moves a distance of 3 km at right angle to PQ. Find his resultant displacement graphically.
- What is scalar quantity
- A particle is moving in a circle of diameter 5m. Calculate the distance covered and the displacement when it competes 3 revolutions.
- What is rest in motion?
- Can the state of absolute rest or motion be defined for any object ?comment
- what is displacement
- what is relative terms?
- what is net displacement ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number