what is absolutists?
Asked by khanhakeemali | 28th Mar, 2021, 06:01: PM
An absolutist represents a government or a system of rule that has no restraints on the power exercised. In history, the term refers to a form of monarchical government and a dictatorial government that was centralized, militarized and often politically repressive.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 29th Mar, 2021, 09:56: PM
- napoleanic code
- what you mean by unification
- how culture played a important role in the development of Nationalism in Europe?
- unification of Germany
- Who was Frederic Sorrien ?
- describe the process of unification of Germany
- what is treaty of vienna
- whart was the unification of britian
- explain aristrocrary in france
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number