what is absolutists?
Asked by khanhakeemali | 28th Mar, 2021, 06:01: PM
An absolutist represents a government or a system of rule that has no restraints on the power exercised. In history, the term refers to a form of monarchical government and a dictatorial government that was centralized, militarized and often politically repressive.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 29th Mar, 2021, 09:56: PM
- when french revolution was started
- what do the ideas of la patrie and le citoyen emphasize class 10 in simple words
- I want notes
- system of government in srilanka and Belgium
- what is meant by 1848revolution of liberals ?
- what is faciam
- who were Marianne and germania? What was the importance of the way in which they were potrayed
- Describe selesia
- i need question &answers
- who was Giuseppe Mazzini
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number