What is a plasmolysed cell?
Asked by | 7th Mar, 2008, 09:48: PM
When a plant cell is put in a hypertonic medium the water moves out from cell and the cell shrinks.
Cells in this state is known as plasmolysed cell.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:49: PM
- What happen when we put cell into orange juice?
- difference between intrinsic and extrinsic protein
- what is plasmolysis
- what is diffusion?
- explain diffusion
- what is meiosis and mitosis ?
- Please explain clearly about the transportation of material across cell.
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
- How do substance like CO2 water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number