What is a plasmolysed cell?
Asked by | 7th Mar, 2008, 09:48: PM
When a plant cell is put in a hypertonic medium the water moves out from cell and the cell shrinks.
Cells in this state is known as plasmolysed cell.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:49: PM
- what is isotonic
- Explain the types of solution on the basis of it's concentration and it's effect on cell.
- What is plasmolysis What is cytoplasm What do you mean by hypotonic solution
- Difference between hypotonic and hypertonic solution
- What would happen when shelled raw egg and deshelled boiled egg are placed in water?
- hypotonic solution is an osmosis or diffusion process
- what is hypotonic solution
- Define the term osmosis.
- why do we start vomiting after drinking salt solution of salt and water
- what is osmosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number