What is a PEDICEL in a hibiscus flower.
Asked by riddhimabisani | 7th Jan, 2021, 05:17: PM
A pedicel is a short flower stalk in an inflorescence or cluster of flowers. The function of pedicels is to expose flowers to the sun and wind and put them in a position so their aroma and color attracts pollinating insects more easily.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 8th Jan, 2021, 12:15: PM
- Explain sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Describe the process of double fertilisation in angiosperms.
- what is pollination
- When the pollen grain reaches the stigma of the flower, it moves down into the ovary via the pollen tube. State True or False . If false why ?
- Do sterile have seeds or not?
- Question no . 1 Hibiscus is a bisexual plant and also produce flower but not produce fruit .Why ? Second question is .. is hibiscus produce seed or not ?
- What is carpel? Write the function of its various parts
- What is the structure of a pollen grain?
- What is the chemical composition of sticky substance found on the stigma of angiospermic flower?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number