What is a function called if it is both one to one and onto?

Asked by kumarijyoti jyoti | 2nd Apr, 2012, 09:53: AM

Expert Answer:

A function which is both one-one and onto is called a bijective function or a bijection.

Answered by  | 2nd Apr, 2012, 10:40: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.