What is a circuit diagram? What is its use?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th May, 2015, 11:38: AM
A diagram which tells us how the various components in a circuit have been connected by using the electrical symbols of the components, is called a circuit diagram. We usually represent an electric circuit by its circuit diagram because it is much easier to draw a circuit diagram by using symbols.
Answered by | 15th May, 2015, 01:38: PM
- How does a wire helps in the flow of the current ?
- What is the live and neutral wire
- In which direction current flows inside the cell?
- If we touch an electric wire carrying current, get a shock but when birds sit on it , they don't get any shock. Explain.
- What is electric circuit?
- what is electric circuit?
- What is a fuse? Name different types of fuse used.
- Identify the given symbols.(i) (ii)
- What is a battery? Give some examples of devices where battery is used.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number