What is a chemical formula?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 2nd Jun, 2016, 03:31: PM
A molecular formula also known as chemical formula employs symbols to denotes the molecule of an elements or of a compound.
Answered by | 2nd Jun, 2016, 05:31: PM
- Why should an equation be balanced?explain with the help of equation
- what is the formula of copper nitrate
- What is a symbol? What information does it convey
- How to write in attractive manner in chemistry paper.
- What is the atomic number of ammonia
- Molecular waeight
- calculate the relative the molecular masses for the following compounds. (Note:Cl=35.5,O=16, C=12, H=1, Na=23, S=32) Sulphuric acid Sodium hydroxide Glucose Carbo dioxide
- What is the meaning of the following word IONISATION
- How to find valancy of metal and non metals
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number