what is a centroid

Asked by command.paul | 27th Jul, 2008, 09:48: AM

Expert Answer:

 The point of concurrence of the medians is called the centroid  ,, [ the  line segment  joining the vertex  to the mid

point of the opposite  side is called the median.. .. the meeting point of thethree medians  of a triangle is  called the

entroid of the triangle]

Answered by  | 27th Jul, 2008, 11:23: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.