What information can you get from velocity time graph of an object’s motion? Write three points at least.
Asked by jasmine09.05.2007 | 10th Jul, 2021, 07:47: PM
(1) Area under the curve of velocity-time graph is Net distance travelled by the object
(2) if slope is positive it is accelerated motion , if slope is negative it is retarded motion and if slope is zero acceleration is zero.
(3) If slope is constant , then acceleration is uniform else acceleration is not uniform
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 10th Jul, 2021, 08:01: PM
- what is velocity time graph
- Please solve the given question
- What is accerlated motion??
- A car is moving with a velocity of 7m per second it's velocity decreasing at the rate of 2.5 metre per second s square. What
- A racing car starts from rest and has uniform acceleiation of 5m/sec ^2.If it travels for 20sec ,find the final velocity at this instant
- The velocity-time graph (v-t) of a car moving along a level road is shown below.Find the average speed of the car in the time interval 0 to 8 s.
- Draw v-t with the data given below and answer the questions below velocity (m/s) 0 10 20 30 20 10 0 time (s) 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 1. Calculate the acceleration during 0 to 15 seconds 2.calculate the acceleration during last 15 seconds 3. Calculate the total distance travelled by the object
- In a velocity-time graph, what does the area enclosed by the velocity-time curve and the time axis represents?
- Draw a velocity-time graph when the velocity remains constant.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number