What if xylem and phloem are absent in a plant?
Asked by zimmylalwani9363.9sdatl | 2nd May, 2020, 11:40: AM
Xylem and phloem are complex tissues which help in the conduction of water and minerals in plants. In the absence of xylem and phloem there will be no conduction and transport of materials in plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd May, 2020, 12:52: PM
- DOES THE EPIDERMIS STAY AT BOTH SIDE
- Hello, mam what is the epidermis
- 1 why are cell lumen reduced in sclerenchyma cell. 2 what are the two types of sclerenchyma . And their function
- Does cork cells die??
- What if pemanent tissues are absent in a plant?
- Which types of tissue are actually found in the veins of leaves
- State the functions of epidermis .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number