What happens when there is a storage of proteins in a child diet?
Asked by vanichodipane | 22nd Oct, 2020, 12:46: PM
Due to shortage of proteins in the diet, the child will not be able to grow properly. The overall body growth will be hindered in the absence of proteins. In case of any injury, the child will not be able to recover fast. Deficiency of proteins may also cause marasmus and Kwashiorkor in the child.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Oct, 2020, 11:01: AM
- Food items that are rich in protein are rich in starch. is it true
- what is componants?😐😐
- what is food
- The vitamin in which milk is deficient
- which mineral is present in green leafy vegetables
- fats are made up of?
- Of se store milk too long so why does it tastes sour
- The sprouted seed contain more _______ ___.
- One energy giving food
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number