What happens when the male and female gamete are fused together? What does it develop into?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Mar, 2014, 10:44: AM
A zygote is formed by the fusion of male and female gamete. It develops into an embryo.
Answered by | 26th Mar, 2014, 12:44: PM
- If we remove the stamens of all the pea flowers in a garden , which phenomenon will be affected - fruit fromation, pollination or fertlisation?
- Animals grow only till a particular age where as plants grow throughout their life. Justify it & why?
- Differentiate between self pollination and cross pollination.
- I what is zycote
- What is pollination
- Give reasons for the following statements: a. Nature favours cross pollination. b. Vegetative propagation is quicker than sexual reproduction. c. Some plants produce large flowers with sweet smell.
- it is obtained from nector
- From where does bees collect nectar?
- What do you understand by pollination?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number