What happens when object is placed between f and o
Asked by madhubalaji601 | 21st Sep, 2019, 12:52: PM
When an object is placed between the focus (F) and optical centre (O) of convex lens, then the image is formed beyond F1 to the same side of as that of object and is erect, virtual and magnified image.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Sep, 2019, 04:32: PM
- An image formed by a concave _______ cannot be obtained on screen
- what is light
- We can't see the shadow in dark. (Give reason)
- refraction of light by a glass slab. explain.
- Is the reflection of light by the smooth walls of the your house regularly or irregular?
- how to draw ray diagram to show a image formation in a plane mirror??
- What is principal focus?
- Refractive index can be defined for both transparent and opaque objects. True or false?
- Why does refraction occur?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number