what happens when cuprous sulphide is roasted
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 04:23: PM
Copper sulphate gives copper sulphide and sulphur dioxide for heating.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:08: PM
- What will happen if two highly reactive metals come in contact with each other?
- Is pb is also Amphoteric metal
- Electrolysis process in the extraction of sodium...what will be the anode,elecyrolyte and cathode .??
- which one is more reactive-manganese or carbon?
- out of three metals P,Q and R P is less reactive than Q AND R IS MORE REACTIVE THAN P and Q both. sugest an activity to arrange P,Q,R in order of their decreasing activity
- A silvery white metal X reacts with water at room temperature to produce a water soluble compound Y and a colourless gas Z. The reactions is highly exothermic and the Z catches fire immediately during the reaction. The solution of Y in water on reacting with stoichiometric amount of dilute solution of hydrochloric acid gives a solution of pH = 7.0. Name the compounds X,Y and Z ?
- Colour change occur during reaction of lead and copper chloride
- WHY DO ONLY MAGNESIUM AND MANGANESE DISPLACE HYDROGEN IN NITRIC ACID,WHILE OTHER ELEMENTS ARE OXIDISED BY NITRIC ACID?
- how will you show that an example that metal oxides are basic in nature ?
- In metal below iron but above copper in the reactivity series of metal which has no reaction with water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number