what happens when cuprous sulphide is roasted
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 04:23: PM
Copper sulphate gives copper sulphide and sulphur dioxide for heating.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 06:08: PM
- properties of ionic compounds
- I am not satisfied with my previous answer about electrolysis. Pls give me more explaination
- surface of alluminium turns into dull colour after some few days.write the reaction
- which gas is evolved when sodium reats with hcl
- do all non-metal react with oxygen
- The chemical reactions involved in the corrision of iron metals are? Explain.
- i havea doubt in this equation which is likethis given below - i) Iron react with steam to form the metal oxide and hydrogen. 3Fe(s) + 4H2O(g) → Fe3O4(s) + 4H2(g) (1) why the there is Fe3O4 in the above equation and why not Fe2O3 (2)kindely explain me how we came to this equation (2)(a) What is the equation for the reaction of calcium and potassium in water? Calcium and potassium do not react with each other, but each decomposes water to make the relevant hydroxide with the release of hydrogen. Ca + 2H₂O → Ca(OH)₂ + H₂. 2K + 2H₂O → 2KOH + H₂.
- How can remove the black substance formed by heating the copper powder in a china dish
- why we should clean magnesium ribbon before burning in air
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number