What happens when a few drops of lemon juice are added to milk?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th May, 2014, 09:34: AM
When a few drops of lemon juice are added to milk, chemical change takes place resulting in the formation of lactic acid which turns the milk sour and changes it into 'paneer'. The properties of paneer are different from those of milk.
Answered by | 8th May, 2014, 11:34: AM
- Give the difference between elements and compounds
- How to make dry ice?
- Why is digestion classified as a chemical change?
- Out of physical and chemical change, which change is considered as a permanent change?
- Describe what happens when we burn a piece of paper? What type of a change is this?
- (a) Why is change in colour of a cut apple slice on being kept in air is a chemical change? (b) State one instance where water undergoes a physical change and one in which it undergoes a chemical change.
- Explain how during the burning of a candle, both physical and chemical changes take place.
- Explosion of a cracker is a chemical change. Explain.
- What type of change is 'cutting of trees'?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number