What happens to corpus luteum if ovum is not fertilised
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 9th Dec, 2017, 08:43: PM
The corpus luteum produces progesterone. Progesterone makes the lining of the uterus thick for implantation and is necessary to sustain a healthy pregnancy.If the egg is not fertilized, the corpus luteum dies and progesterone production stops and thickening of the uterus too stops.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Dec, 2017, 08:09: AM
- Can human being reproduce asexually? I have listened that nowadays male can also reproduce?
- Can human beings reproduce asexually?
- Can human being reproduce asexually?
- what are the needs of adolescence stage?
- Name the following:
- 1.Name 2 plants in which chemeotropism is seen for nitrogeneous bases. 2. What is incipient plasmolysis? 3.one who is incapacle of reproducing sexually. 4.difference between (2,4-D)and ethephon 5 . Cogenital disease and hereditary disease.(example) 6.what is Tunica albuginea? 7.what is vagus nerve? 8.what is mesovarium?
- please answer this question
- Difference between ureter and uterus
- What is the difference between foetus and embryo?
- What is the function of acrosome
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number