What happens in green plants when chlorophyll is absent
Asked by Aleena889 | 14th Dec, 2018, 08:49: PM
Chlorophyll is substance related to the color pigments present in most green leafy plants. Without chlorophyll, leaves of plants won’t be green, and it would be hard, or hinder plants from gathering solar energy for photosynthesis. This will lead eventually to death of the plant.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th Dec, 2018, 12:38: PM
- what is photosynthesis
- The oxygen liberated during photosynthesis by green plants come from ___________
- Define photosynthesis
- What are autotrophs and heterotrophs
- What name is given to stomatal opening with two guards cells ?
- Where are stomata present in plants
- Energy Producing reaction in organisms?
- Describe how photosynthesis occurs
- how is oxygen formed during photosynthesis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number