What happens if ophthalmic branch of trigeminal is cut in frog ?
Asked by rushabhjain.a | 15th Mar, 2019, 03:56: PM
If the ophthalmic branch of trimeginal cuts, then the frog will lose the ability of sensing as the ophthalmic nerve runs through the optic region, eye lids, conjunctiva and forehead, losing all its senses
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 30th Mar, 2019, 08:08: PM
- Name the phylum and class to which frog belongs.
- Write the name of the frog species which is common in India.
- State the appearance of the dorsal side of the frog’s body.
- Name the membrane which protects the eyes while the frog is in water.
- State the significance of webbed digits in frogs.
- Where is bile stored in the body of frog?
- Where does the partially digested food pass from the stomach in frogs?
- State the functions of the following: (a) Bile (b) Pancreatic juices
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number