What does the term "Acellular" mean?
Asked by shekhardivy20 | 16th Jun, 2015, 04:50: PM
Acellular means without cells. It may be a tissue which is not made of cells.
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 17th Jun, 2015, 09:18: AM
- glomus belongs to??
- what are zygospores? what is the fruiting body of basidiomycetes known as?
- fungi show external fertilization it means outside the body
- Is dandruf a type of sporozoan ?.If so which is its spore stage?
- what is septate
- Define plasmogamy.
- Name a unicellular fungus.
- What is mycorrhiza?
- Name the group of fungi which are also known as sac fungi.
- Write the name of fungi which is used extensively in genetic work.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number